$SATX Tokenomics

Basic information

The fundamental information of $SATX is as follows:

  • Token Name: SatoshiDEX

  • Token Symbol: $SATX

  • Token Decimals: 18 decimals

  • Total supply: 10,000,000,000

Token Distribution

Presale: 30% (3,000,000,000 $SATX) Vesting: 35% TGE, remaining 65% vested over 3 months with daily linear releases.

Liquidity Provision: 25% (2,500,000,000 $SATX) Vesting: Cliff vesting for 3 months, followed by linear vesting over 9 months.

Team & Advisors: 15% (1,500,000,000 $SATX) Vesting: No TGE unlock, 100% vested over 24 months with quarterly releases.

Ecosystem Fund: 15% (1,500,000,000 $SATX) Vesting: No vesting, used for immediate community-approved initiatives and partnerships.

Staking: 15% (1,500,000,000 $SATX) Vesting: Allocated gradually to staking rewards pool over 12 months.

Token Utility

$SATX serves multiple critical functions within the ecosystem:

  • Governance: $SATX holders have the privilege to participate in vital platform decisions, influencing the direction and policies of SatoshiDEX through voting on proposals.

  • Liquidity Incentives: Users contributing liquidity to the platform's pools are rewarded with $SATX tokens, incentivizing the maintenance of healthy and robust liquidity pools necessary for efficient trading.

  • Fee Advantages: Holding $SATX may entitle users to discounts on swap fees, encouraging active participation and long-term holding of the token within the SatoshiDEX ecosystem.

  • Exclusive Access: Ownership of $SATX could grant early access to new features or pools, offering holders a first-mover advantage in yield farming or trading opportunities.

  • Staking Rewards: Staking $SATX not only contributes to the security and operational integrity of the platform but also rewards users with staking incentives, enhancing the token's utility and appeal.

Last updated